Photo via: popsugar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10-Minute Crunchless Core Workout Free Online Workout Video
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- 12 Minute Standing Up ABS. You dont need to get down on the ground to work your core. You will LOVE this fun workout. Full Video Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK6mKUEY09o fitness homeworkouts lauralondonfitness
- Working your abs is not an easy job! Each of the abdominal muscles respond to training at a different rate, and there is another group of abdominal muscles just below those ‘6-pack’ muscles with fibers pointing in the opposite direction, which makes up your core. This is why no single exercise can attack the core and why it’s so gang hard to work them! For this full 5-minute plank workout in a printable infographic, click on to the image It’s funny to think that this 5-minute plank workout re…
- Train Like A Tennis Star! 5 Exercises To Strengthen Your Arms & Core
- So you want toned arms? You’ll have to work them hard — biceps, triceps and shoulders. All you need to turn those arms into sculpted works of art is a pair of free weights. Not quite sure what to do? Well, here are 17 free weight exercises that will tone your arms in no time. Combine these […]
- Buddha Belly Be Gone Workout! Love this workout! flatbelly core strong
- Bob Harpers 10 Minute Total Body Workout you Can Do Anywhere! SIDE PLANK WITH TWIST – Lie on your right side, resting on your forearm. Raise your hips, creating a straight line from ankles to shoulders. Point your left arm toward the ceiling. Twist your torso and, with your left arm, reach through the space created by your body and the ground, then rotate back to the starting position. Do 15 on each side. [see more >> www.pinterest.com/amorefitness]
- Food favors SO AWESOME! Would need help from friends.family to do this if I did, but what a way to bring unity before your day of a new adventure with the person youre going to love all the rest of your breathing life. 🙂
- You can do something simple to add some sparkle to your life. A pleasant surprise is that you almost do not have to spend a lot of money. Am I kidding? No, that’s true and available! We can help you sparkle your life just with the material at hand. For example, you can turn an […]
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Brita. All opinions are 100% mine. So, I go back to school in two days. TWO! I only finished my back to school shopping yesterday and that’s when I realized there are probably a ton of back to college essentials that many students forget. If you’re living in the dorms as I am, there is so much you need that most students simply don’t think of. To help out fellow students who are rushing to their local stores in a last-minute panic I wanted to provide a list of items that you need, but might not remember. I am glossing over items like notebooks, pens, and pencils because let’s be honest – if you forget those basics, then perhaps college isn’t for you. (Totally kidding, we all have our air-headed moments!) So with that said, let me quit my ramblings and present my list of necessities to you! Brita® Water Pitcher There is good chance that if you are living in the dorms that you won’t have a sink in your room – although I know some lucky ducks do get spoiled with one – but it’s not likely! I wasn’t so fortunate to have a sink… View Post