Photo via: inhouse.ws
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- Industrial chic with exposed brick and wide floor boards. Shag rugs and contemporary lighting add eclectic character.
- The Glass Wall brings in the Luxury of space flowing into The Master Bedroom connecting it to the lounge, visually. Also its Detailed to add Privacy when required.
- Today I am going to share a super easy cleaning trick with you … how to get a clean porcelain sink and remove rust stains! If there is one thing I cannot stand, it is trying to keep the porcelain sinks in our bathrooms clean.
- Milan-based architect VictorVasilev designed KUB, a nearly invisible bathroom sink. The minimal design is available in two sizes and features a combination of marble and glass.
- Arabesque Lantern Beacon Copper tile in bronze brushed for kitchen backsplash wall tile A6YB100
- Cut the shower wall in half or replace the wall with glass Hotel de Nell, Paris 9 arr. Bathroom
- Suzie: Saudah Saleem Interiors – Chic, sophisticated teen girls bedroom with gray walls paint …
- Modern materials mean new homes are not always made from wood. More expensive and fire-friendly than their brick or plaster rivals, wooden walls are a desirable, but not always economical, option. Keep the warmth and glow of wood inside your home, with these thirty wooden wall bedroom designs. A full-scale alternative to wooden wall décor […]
- White Scandi-style Dining Room with Exposed Brick Wall
- pictures of houses with stone and brick | we have included below many of the different stone and brick design …
- Room to Improve: How can I create a faux brick wall in my home