Photo via: charmingchairs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Every bride needs a little help when it comes to planning their rustic wedding. We have a very popular feature here at Rustic Wedding Chic called Ask Maggie where we encourage our readers to send in their questions when searching for a little advice or inspiration. We thought we would share the latest one with you today! Rustic Wedding Chic Reader: I am putting together welcome bags for our guests in their hotel rooms — I want to make them fun but functional…any thoughts on what to put in them? Maggie’s Response: A welcome bag is a wonderful way for your guests to start their wedding weekend with you. I have to say I love a good welcome bag! With that said these bags don’t have to be over the top expensive or excessive to be fun, really it’s all about putting some thought into them. I say start local. Find some fun little items from the area to show off the local color. For example if you are getting married in Door County, WI, known for its cherries a little bag of chocolate covered cherries will be a great way to greet your guests. Water is essential… travelers are …
- One unique way to personalize your wedding at a church is to incorporate flower petals scattered on sides. church weddings christian
- Shop for Weddings on Etsy, the place to express your creativity through the buying and selling of handmade and vintage goods.
- 20 Inspirational Wedding Cake Ideas. http://www.modwedding.com/2014/02/17/20-inspirational-wedding-cake-ideas/ wedding weddings cakes
- Barn weddings are very cozy and often relaxed, with beautiful vintage charm. Besides décor, lights are also very important because they create a mood, and barn wedding lights are special because of unusual roof shapes…
- White wedding decor for church wedding ceremony | Wedding Ceremony Ideas: 13 Décor Ideas for a Church Wedding via @Because Im Happy Weddings
- Destination Weddings, Beach Wedding, Pink Wedding, Wedding Decorations || Colin Cowie Weddings
- There is something about weddings that just take me to my happy place. I love learning about the couple and seeing their love… read more.
- Charming Wedding Décor for Backyard Weddings
- shuttle to the hotel? not a bad idea. Can print cards up to put in welcome baskets for destination weddings
- Gorgeous Wedding Venue | Ceremony Ideas | Wedding Inspiration | Green Wedding weddingspot weddings venues
- Pea gravel. When done right, makes a wonderful inexpensive patio floor. Then you have more money for the pretty stuff.