Photo via: zulily.hardpin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wine barrel sink We actually made this!
- Special Touches for Holiday Guests Let guests know how happy you are to have them with a few simple yet thoughtful touches. Whether its purchasing their favorite coffee for the morning or filling their bedside table with a few of their favorite reads, these g
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Studio [R] Architecture – PUBLIC + COMMERCIAL – THE BAR AT THE END OF THE WHARF – Black bar + White tiles
- White Distressed DIY Coffee Table Ottoman – by Curb Alert blog
- Super cute and cheap DIY wood coffee table tray… Great Christmas gift idea!! 12days72ideas
- Therese Sennerholts Stockholm Apartment Photography : Kristofer Johnsson Arco Floor Lamp by Achille Castiglioni Coffee Table by Hay Rug by Paola Navone for Kasthall Chairs by Le Corbusier Stools by Tom Dixon
- Office Space; Arteriors, Rosenthal, Goodhope Bags and LObjet; Office idea for men, light gray walls, grey geometric carpet, contemporary, black and white abstract art, gold pointed chandelier, white leather office chair, black desk, black and gold accents, coffee bar, large window
- DIY wine bottle sconces; or with my candle holder????
- Your weekend DIY project – repurpose an old wooden ladder for a funky, functional bedside table
- In times of need or confusion, a coffee maker can boil vegetables and other foods. | 27 Clever New Ways To Use Your Kitchen Appliances
- Before you head out on your next camping trip, save a coffee can or a big plastic coffee canister to take with you. Its the perfect size for a roll of toilet paper, and with the lid on the roll will stay fresh and dry, without anyone crawling inside or the paper getting wet or soggy.