Photo via: theroomedit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Industrial chic with exposed brick and wide floor boards. Shag rugs and contemporary lighting add eclectic character.
- exposed brick
- Room to Improve: How can I create a faux brick wall in my home
- Modern materials mean new homes are not always made from wood. More expensive and fire-friendly than their brick or plaster rivals, wooden walls are a desirable, but not always economical, option. Keep the warmth and glow of wood inside your home, with these thirty wooden wall bedroom designs. A full-scale alternative to wooden wall décor […]
- … With Backsplash And Sink Also Various Glass In Cabinets And Brick Wall
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- I can definitely imagine dinner parties in this lovely parisian apartment. Guests will come for appetizer into a lounge bar with beautiful Basil Armchair by Christophe Delcourt and then you can continue with delicious food in dining room with outstanding fish lamps by Dutch by design. You
- Members Only; Wet bar room ideas for men, hotel, convention center, urban bar, white 3D wall paneling, brass metal wall accents, brass metal chandeliers, black leather chair, black bar
- brick wall
- How To Install A Brick Wall In The Interior Of Your Home | Rustic Crafts & Chic Decor
- Optec with 12W, wallwash, illuminates the white tiled wall in the background depicting the image of a cow.
- Love the idea of replacing the outdated wall mirror in the bedroom nook areas and replacing with new paint and rounded mirrors like this one- or white framed mirrors (in other pins)