Photo via: decorativebedroom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- The bedroom is often the focal point of interior design. There are numerous ways in which to liven up the comfortable and intimate space that you spend so much of…
- Reading nook bed that doubles as guest room. maximizespace quaint cozy funtionalstyle
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- We love having guests more than anything, so we jumped at the chance to make over our guest bedroom. We created a cozy northwest-inspired nest for our friends and family to enjoy when the come visit.
- The grey upholstered headboard in this modern bedroom almost takes up the entire wall. The angular panels have hidden lighting between them giving the bedroom a soft glow.
- 30 Welcoming Guest Bedroom Design Ideas | Decorative Bedroom – like the photos above the bed
- Mid century modern bedroom warms up with orange accents and a Surya Frontier rug. From Sarah Stacey Interior Design in Austin, Texas. (FT-337)
- This Tiny House Keeps Things Separated and Open in Just 500sf – Kanga Room Systems has designed a tiny house with a unique floorplan that’s separated by a large covered porch so you can have your own space when needed or come together! The house is just over 500 square feet and is made up of a 14’x20’ living room and kitchen side and then a 14’x16’ bedroom and bathroom side all on one level.
- Symmetrically Styled Outfitted with twin beds, lamps, side tables, and folding benches, this guest bedroom uses traditional blues and whites to create a soothing coastal space. Chocolate brown cane-and-rattan headboards add a graphic, tropical touch.
- 30 Welcoming Guest Bedroom Design Ideas | Decorative Bedroom