Photo via: baku2020.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Welcome to Dwell, the modern architecture and design community. Everyday thousands of new photos & discussions are created by bloggers, photographers, architects and design lovers.
- Spaces . . . Home House Interior Decorating Design Dwell Furniture Decor Fashion Antique Vintage Modern Contemporary Art Loft Real Estate NYC Architecture Inspiration New York YYC YYCRE Calgary Eames
- Studio [R] Architecture – PUBLIC + COMMERCIAL – THE BAR AT THE END OF THE WHARF – Black bar + White tiles
- Everyday we share our stories and passions for home design and great architecture. Learn more on www.aestate.be
- At the new Iconic Santorini hotel, carved into a cliff on the Greek island, everyday concerns seem to dissolve into the azure Aegean below.
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- Modern materials mean new homes are not always made from wood. More expensive and fire-friendly than their brick or plaster rivals, wooden walls are a desirable, but not always economical, option. Keep the warmth and glow of wood inside your home, with these thirty wooden wall bedroom designs. A full-scale alternative to wooden wall décor […]
- David Jameson architecture modern home – love the use of the leather bench as room divider
- Royal lepage, home, house, dream, real estate, sell, buy, sold, invest, business card, agent, Toronto, Ontario, luxury, interior design, buyer, market, modern, mansion, expensive, beautiful, property, dreamhome, list, photography, architecture, kitchen, pool,
- Capture the beauty of life so you can treasure it always in the stylish and breezy Everyday Family Album. Layouts allow you to personalize each page to ensure your special photographs the room they de
- Design maverick Nicole Hollis masterminds new guest rooms at the Carmel Valley Ranch that channel a rustic, casual, and modern sensibility.
- Shop SUITE NY for the Friday Lounge chair designed by Formstelle for Zeitraum and more modern solid wood lounge chairs, leather lounge chairs and contemporary E