Photo via: rusticweddingchic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here are our 9 favorite tips and tricks about wedding welcome bags for out-of-town wedding guests. Get ready to cross one more task off of your checklist!
- Every bride needs a little help when it comes to planning their rustic wedding. We have a very popular feature here at Rustic Wedding Chic called Ask Maggie where we encourage our readers to send in their questions when searching for a little advice or inspiration. We thought we would share the latest one with you today! Rustic Wedding Chic Reader: I am putting together welcome bags for our guests in their hotel rooms — I want to make them fun but functional…any thoughts on what to put in them? Maggie’s Response: A welcome bag is a wonderful way for your guests to start their wedding weekend with you. I have to say I love a good welcome bag! With that said these bags don’t have to be over the top expensive or excessive to be fun, really it’s all about putting some thought into them. I say start local. Find some fun little items from the area to show off the local color. For example if you are getting married in Door County, WI, known for its cherries a little bag of chocolate covered cherries will be a great way to greet your guests. Water is essential… travelers are …
- Wedding Welcome Bags: 9 things you must include for guests! – Wedding Party
- Double-sided door hanger with thank you card for wedding hotel welcome bags.
- Costa Rica Wedding ideas – Favors – Tropical Destination Wedding Welcome Bags
- Oops kit for your wedding guests Out of Town bags! All the little essentials for a fun weekend.
- welcome bags for hotel rooms
- cute idea for welcome bags
- A welcome bag is such a fun way to welcome out-of-town guests to your wedding. And as a wedding guest, theres nothing quite like finding…
- Battery Operated LED Light Bulbs for Paper Lantern Balloon Wedding Favor Decor | eBay
- This would be cute as a welcome bag for any out-of-town guests | How To Build a Wedding Welcome Bag | Zazzle
- wedding Hotel Welcome Bag – tips and ideas on what to include Plus some other ideas you might use as a jumping off for other things. M