Photo via: taraguerardsoiree.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Welcome bags for your wedding
- Every bride needs a little help when it comes to planning their rustic wedding. We have a very popular feature here at Rustic Wedding Chic called Ask Maggie where we encourage our readers to send in their questions when searching for a little advice or inspiration. We thought we would share the latest one with you today! Rustic Wedding Chic Reader: I am putting together welcome bags for our guests in their hotel rooms — I want to make them fun but functional…any thoughts on what to put in them? Maggie’s Response: A welcome bag is a wonderful way for your guests to start their wedding weekend with you. I have to say I love a good welcome bag! With that said these bags don’t have to be over the top expensive or excessive to be fun, really it’s all about putting some thought into them. I say start local. Find some fun little items from the area to show off the local color. For example if you are getting married in Door County, WI, known for its cherries a little bag of chocolate covered cherries will be a great way to greet your guests. Water is essential… travelers are …
- 8 Small Hotel Rooms That Maximize Their Tiny Space | Building the bed right into the wall of this small hotel room creates a separate sleeping space in the room and makes the living space feel a little more roomy. The built-in bed also creates a storage solution under the bed, perfect for storing shoes, bags, and whatever else you want to have put away but easily accessible.
- Double-sided door hanger with thank you card for wedding hotel welcome bags.
- Wedding Welcome Bags: 9 things you must include for guests! – Wedding Party
- cute idea for welcome bags
- Here are our 9 favorite tips and tricks about wedding welcome bags for out-of-town wedding guests. Get ready to cross one more task off of your checklist!
- Welcome baskets for guest rooms could include, water bottles, fruit, chocolates, toiletries.
- Welcome bags – Adaptable according to the season
- Costa Rica Wedding ideas – Favors – Tropical Destination Wedding Welcome Bags
- wedding Hotel Welcome Bag – tips and ideas on what to include Plus some other ideas you might use as a jumping off for other things. M
- Door Hanger for Wedding Hotel Welcome Bag- if theres time to order…cute, but lots of ways to diy