Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Welcome bags for your wedding
- Wedding Welcome Bag – this seems like too much stuff, but there are some good ideas.
- Wedding Welcome Bag for guests staying at the hotel. Simple to make yourself or if you can- support a local company and buy from them! Super cute!!
- Door Hanger for Wedding Hotel Welcome Bag- if theres time to order…cute, but lots of ways to diy
- rustic wedding chic: how to put together a wedding welcome bag.
- A welcome bag is such a fun way to welcome out-of-town guests to your wedding. And as a wedding guest, theres nothing quite like finding…
- This would be cute as a welcome bag for any out-of-town guests | How To Build a Wedding Welcome Bag | Zazzle
- wedding Hotel Welcome Bag – tips and ideas on what to include Plus some other ideas you might use as a jumping off for other things. M
- Every bride needs a little help when it comes to planning their rustic wedding. We have a very popular feature here at Rustic Wedding Chic called Ask Maggie where we encourage our readers to send in their questions when searching for a little advice or inspiration. We thought we would share the latest one with you today! Rustic Wedding Chic Reader: I am putting together welcome bags for our guests in their hotel rooms — I want to make them fun but functional…any thoughts on what to put in them? Maggie’s Response: A welcome bag is a wonderful way for your guests to start their wedding weekend with you. I have to say I love a good welcome bag! With that said these bags don’t have to be over the top expensive or excessive to be fun, really it’s all about putting some thought into them. I say start local. Find some fun little items from the area to show off the local color. For example if you are getting married in Door County, WI, known for its cherries a little bag of chocolate covered cherries will be a great way to greet your guests. Water is essential… travelers are …
- For the welcome bag at the hotel. Cute
- Who wouldnt love a little sparkling wine in their welcome bag?!
- wedding grab bag for kids