Photo via: rootedinloveweddings.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The use of these hangers as towel bars would be more interesting if you used vintage ones with advertising printed or impressed on them and then hung them on interesting hooks – old metal schoolroom hooks, antique doorknobs, tiebacks, etc.
- Guests will love this personalized treat! Whether you’re hosting a wedding, birthday bash or any other special occasion, individual boxes are always a hit! They can be used to greet your guests or as a partying gift. Box sizes can vary from a light snack to a full size meal. Simply tell me your desires and inspiration and we will work together to create your perfect box! I am fluent in all design software so we can work with existing images or I can create a personal label for you. Color schemes and fonts are endless possibilities! Handwritten calligraphy labels are also available. Upon arrival, the boxes will come prepared yet unassembled. Simply pop them open and fill them with your goodies! If you are interested in talking about your specific needs, please convo me with the following information: -What do you plan to use the boxes for? (size) -What color boxes are you interested in using? There are many colors and patterns we can choose from. -How many boxes do you expect to need? -What is your wedding theme/color scheme? -Do you have a specific design throughout your weddding that you would like to keep in style with? -Would you like ribbons, bows, bordered paper, feathers, tags, etc? The price per box varies depending on the color, amount ordered and overall design elements desired. Larger orders have a lower price per box. Please do not purchase a single box listing. Convo me 🙂 Thank you for your interest, I look forward to working together
- 193 elegantly designed rooms and suites, 6 gourmet restaurants, 7 bars, 1 enchanting spa and even 5 private white-sand beaches – these are the numbers of D-Hotel Maris, a real Turkish hidden gem, blessed with breathtaking view of the pristine Datca Peninsula. Turkey
- Studio [R] Architecture – PUBLIC + COMMERCIAL – THE BAR AT THE END OF THE WHARF – Black bar + White tiles
- Clean-Eating Almond Joy Scones — they taste like the candy bars! So easy, supremely tender & packed with almost 5g of protein!
- Candy Bar
- No-Bake Workout Bars Recipe made with whole food ingredients! nobake workoutbars proteinbars
- There are many things that we have an undying love for: two of them being great food and great photography and when these loves come together it is all out magic. Now, meet Coral, an adorable little vintage trailer that
- Wedding Dress- This is absolutely beautiful
- I can definitely imagine dinner parties in this lovely parisian apartment. Guests will come for appetizer into a lounge bar with beautiful Basil Armchair by Christophe Delcourt and then you can continue with delicious food in dining room with outstanding fish lamps by Dutch by design. You
- Every bride needs a little help when it comes to planning their rustic wedding. We have a very popular feature here at Rustic Wedding Chic called Ask Maggie where we encourage our readers to send in their questions when searching for a little advice or inspiration. We thought we would share the latest one with you today! Rustic Wedding Chic Reader: I am putting together welcome bags for our guests in their hotel rooms — I want to make them fun but functional…any thoughts on what to put in them? Maggie’s Response: A welcome bag is a wonderful way for your guests to start their wedding weekend with you. I have to say I love a good welcome bag! With that said these bags don’t have to be over the top expensive or excessive to be fun, really it’s all about putting some thought into them. I say start local. Find some fun little items from the area to show off the local color. For example if you are getting married in Door County, WI, known for its cherries a little bag of chocolate covered cherries will be a great way to greet your guests. Water is essential… travelers are …
- Mini Food Ideas party-ideas