Photo via: voguelivingmagazine.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Inside a pink, Art Deco inspired hotel in Bondi – Vogue Living
- Love the wall colors. 11184 Marina Bay Rd., Wellington, FL 33449 – This 5bed/3bath this beautiful Stunning 2-story Lakefront Pool Home features this beautiful staircase, and boosts a 3-Car garage! Totaling almost 3,400 Square Feet of Under-Air Living Space! Too many other features to list, this is a must come see home. Offered by: Creative Real Estate Services/BR
- Inside a pink, Art Deco inspired hotel in Bondi — Vogue Living
- Shop SUITE NY for the Friday Lounge chair designed by Formstelle for Zeitraum and more modern solid wood lounge chairs, leather lounge chairs and contemporary E
- Maori Bay, Auckland, New Zealand
- This Tiny House Keeps Things Separated and Open in Just 500sf – Kanga Room Systems has designed a tiny house with a unique floorplan that’s separated by a large covered porch so you can have your own space when needed or come together! The house is just over 500 square feet and is made up of a 14’x20’ living room and kitchen side and then a 14’x16’ bedroom and bathroom side all on one level.
- Josephine Suite by Grand Hotel – Mackinac Island, via Flickr
- British architect David Chipperfield has designed a collection of tableware with colours inspired by an Italian painter and forms inspired by ancient Korean stoneware. The Tonale range, for Italian brand Alessi, draws on the paintings of Italian artist Giorgio Morandi for its muted tones. See more David Chipperfield stories in our special category. Heres more
- This Pin was discovered by Fabric Images. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.
- British architect Alex Jones has pulled out all the stops with his debut hotel, located in Hong Kong’s fast-gentrifying Yau Ma Tei neighbourhood on the Kowloon peninsula. Tribute by name and intent, the hotel champions the city’s culture and history. I…
- Hi Matic – hotel Paris designed by Matali Crasset
- Designed by Portuguese designer Nini Andrade Silva – who has Hotel Teatro, The Vine and the Fontana Park Hotel on her lengthy (award-winning) CV – the decor features plenty of golds and emeralds, two of Colombias biggest exports. Dont worry, there weren’t any traces of its other, most famous export around…