Photo via: m.flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- T-minus five days and counting until my mother-in-law gets into town and Im finishing up last minute details for the guest room. I know I personally dont like to feel like Im intruding when Im staying with someone, so I always try to think ahead when we have guests.
- Its time to spice up my bedroom– um, bedroom decor, that is. 😉 Ive been working on redecorating the master bedroom for awhile, slowly gathering my resources, window shopping, and taking time to to truly decide how I want the room to feel.
- I want my guest room to have many beds for whoever needs them. I mean, I would get worried about how to feed them, but Im sure God would take care of that, haha.
- 8 Small Hotel Rooms That Maximize Their Tiny Space | Building the bed right into the wall of this small hotel room creates a separate sleeping space in the room and makes the living space feel a little more roomy. The built-in bed also creates a storage solution under the bed, perfect for storing shoes, bags, and whatever else you want to have put away but easily accessible.
- 10 Tips and lots of ideas for getting a room guest ready! stonegableblog.com
- Guest Room Welcome Basket How-To | Make your houseguests feel right at home with this basket of essentials. | The Wilderness Girls hosting houseguest
- We love hosting and having guests in our home and this Guest Welcome Cart is exactly what I wanted to make our guests feel welcome and at home.
- The colors in this bedroom makes it feel so cozy. I want to try this paint color.
- Turning the room with big fireplace into a study. I want an old world feel like this.
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- Want to do this for my sweet 16
- Which little ( or grown ) girl wouldnt want her own room with its personalized floor plan that includes her very own walk in wardrobe and bathroom? Im not usually one for gender-specific ( see:pink ) rooms, but this one – though pink, is delightfully understated. With its hint of vintage primness and overall airy atmosphere, it simply took my breath away.