Photo via: wallpaper.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- StudioIlse w084s, Wastberg, Eikelenboom Wire Chair Outdoor Vitra IMM 2014
- Until end of May Wästberg products are showcased in the main display window at VitraHaus in Weil am Rhein. 2015. www.wastberg.com and www.vitra.com
- Santa Swims with Sardines–A South Korean diver in a Santa Claus costume swims with sardines at the Coex Aquarium in Seoul, South Korea on Dec. 6, 2014
- 5 Star Hotel Rooms | … shot of one of the rooms at the five-star Seaham Hall in County Durham
- DESIGNBOOM: jonas lindvall collection for stolab at stockholm design week http://www.davincilifestyle.com/designboom-jonas-lindvall-collection-for-stolab-at-stockholm-design-week/ feb 22, 2017 jonas lindvall’s miss holly hall collection for stolab offers a handy cloakroom solution jonas lindvall reorganises the hallway setting with the ‘miss holly hall’ collection for swedish furniture manufacturer stolab. presented at stockholm furniture fair, the s
- Monochrome dark blue color palette reminds of mystery of the sky before a thunderstorm. Transition from deep dark blue color to pure white is contrast and at the same time softened with pastel shades of blue. Perfect color for the interior of bathroom or pool hall. It is good for intelligent woman’s clothes design.
- Why not put that seldom used plate stand to use on the marble deck of the whirlpool? (Plate stand to create extra space on a small bathroom counter.)
- Today I am going to share a super easy cleaning trick with you … how to get a clean porcelain sink and remove rust stains! If there is one thing I cannot stand, it is trying to keep the porcelain sinks in our bathrooms clean.
- Greys on greys on greys The bench can be used for putting on your socks/to stand on when hanging a picture or to reach something out of a Kitchen cabinet or it can be used as a bench seating for the side of a breakfast room table.
- praktik bakery barcelona Best Urban Hotels 2014: the shortlist | Travel | Wallpaper* Magazine
- love the big letter…how about the hall leading into the master bedroom…still need artwork the wall…maps to complicated to find and put up.
- The new luxury Ampersand boutique Hotel is due to open in Kensington towards the end of July 2012. The 111 bedrooms and suites were inspired by the local London neighborhood, from the music of the Royal Albert Hall to the Chelsea Physic Garden’s flowers.