Photo via: spacefurniture.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View this item and discover similar planters and jardinieres for sale at 1stdibs – An ebonised and lacquered Louis XV influenced, ormolu mounted, mother of pearl and ormolu inlaid metamorphic jardiniere with shelf; converting back to
- Studio [R] Architecture – PUBLIC + COMMERCIAL – THE BAR AT THE END OF THE WHARF – Black bar + White tiles
- I placed this Vintage Light Post illustration over a Vintage Narnia The Lion Witch and The Wardrobe Book Page mounted it under an 8×10 creamy white mat with an inner black border creating a unique one of a kind piece of artwork. PLEASE NOTE: Picture Frame not included. You will not receive the exact print shown. It will not go out of my mind that if we pass this post and lantern either we shall find strange adventures or else some great changes of our fortunes. —-Lucy Pevensie, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (C.S. Lewis) In The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, the lamppost functions as a beacon, showing the children the way to Narnia when the come into it from our world, and showing them the way back when they need to leave. The art print is approximately 5 x 8, the mat opening is approximately 4 x 6, the overall size of the print including the mat is 8 x 10. More Literary Inspired Art Prints here http://etsy.me/2syIyXp Click here to view all my Marvelous Makings http://etsy.me/2syPLXo I encourage you to review Shipping and Shop Policies http://etsy.me/2sRhKEw ©This is a The Quaint and The Curious Original Design
- Designed by Portuguese designer Nini Andrade Silva – who has Hotel Teatro, The Vine and the Fontana Park Hotel on her lengthy (award-winning) CV – the decor features plenty of golds and emeralds, two of Colombias biggest exports. Dont worry, there weren’t any traces of its other, most famous export around…
- Delightfull is all about mid-century modern lighting creations. A unique design for a vintage or contemporary home interior. Handmade floor, suspension, table and wall lamps.
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Sleek hotel room! American Hotel Furniture liquidates, sells, removes, ships, and installs furniture to make your job easier for you! Call American Hotel Furniture at (800) 636-1474 or visit our website www.americanhotefurniture.net for more information!
- This Pin was discovered by Fabric Images. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.
- Juni, from Kasthall, is the month of Midsummer, and the pattern is a tribute to Scandinavian traditional costumes and the profusion of flowers in early summer. The self-coloured border on the long sides of the rug is inspired by old wall hangings, with a contrasting selvage. A combination of bouclé and worsted pile creates a beautiful relief pattern which shows off the sheen and texture of premium-quality wool.
- The Great Gatsby – The Fitzgerald Suite at the Plaza Hotel, NYC was a collaboration with Academy Award-winning designer Catherine Martin
- Cannes cocktail table in a parchment finish from Ralph Lauren – not sure of the price, but most of Ralph Laurens cocktail tables cost in the thousands…to get this look for less, find a second hand table in a similar shape. Paint off white and wax with a darker wax, then wipe off. Instant faux parchment look!
- A Sleek And Surprising Interior Inspired By Scandinavian Modernism