Photo via: scandinaviancollectors.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- MASTER BEDROOM, AFTER: This newly renovated bedroom is warm and inviting with brand new hardwood floors, unique ceiling fan and pops of coral through the room.
- DIY Concrete Floors — Easy & Inexpensive! | Design Mom
- View this Great Space by Laurel Jonas. Discover & browse thousands of other home design ideas on Zillow Digs.
- Dramatic master bathroom ideas with freestanding tub and pane glass shower. Love this luxury master bathroom … Design Bathrooms Interior
- A budget-friendly Master Bedroom Makeover. Get this neutral, eclectic, modern bedroom design with the source list and DIY project ideas in the post. Great bedroom decor ideas and tips!
- Sliding wooden doors is a great way to add rustic to a modern home. Love this interior design
- I really love this and the red and yellow looks great!!
- Stainless steel tile glass tiles glass mosaic bathroom tiles SSMT003 modern bathroom tile – I would like to see this on a wall/floor
- We absolutely love this DIY tile mirror for the bathroom from Centsational Girl. Now, you can have one of these made for you but it will cost a nice little penny to do so. Instead, just do it yourself and you can save that extra money for something special. This is a really beautiful tile mirror…
- Weve seen bathroom flips before, but this one is so fresh and bright!
- DIY: Rustic Industrial Projects – this post has some great tutorials for furnishings and home decor.
- I placed this Vintage Light Post illustration over a Vintage Narnia The Lion Witch and The Wardrobe Book Page mounted it under an 8×10 creamy white mat with an inner black border creating a unique one of a kind piece of artwork. PLEASE NOTE: Picture Frame not included. You will not receive the exact print shown. It will not go out of my mind that if we pass this post and lantern either we shall find strange adventures or else some great changes of our fortunes. —-Lucy Pevensie, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (C.S. Lewis) In The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, the lamppost functions as a beacon, showing the children the way to Narnia when the come into it from our world, and showing them the way back when they need to leave. The art print is approximately 5 x 8, the mat opening is approximately 4 x 6, the overall size of the print including the mat is 8 x 10. More Literary Inspired Art Prints here http://etsy.me/2syIyXp Click here to view all my Marvelous Makings http://etsy.me/2syPLXo I encourage you to review Shipping and Shop Policies http://etsy.me/2sRhKEw ©This is a The Quaint and The Curious Original Design