Photo via: engelta.hubpages.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tone, firm and round your lower body with this butt and thigh workout for women. 10 exercises that will thoroughly engage your glutes and thighs for an effective burnout style routine!
- So you want toned arms? You’ll have to work them hard — biceps, triceps and shoulders. All you need to turn those arms into sculpted works of art is a pair of free weights. Not quite sure what to do? Well, here are 17 free weight exercises that will tone your arms in no time. Combine these […]
- 12 Minute Standing Up ABS. You dont need to get down on the ground to work your core. You will LOVE this fun workout. Full Video Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK6mKUEY09o fitness homeworkouts lauralondonfitness
- Working your abs is not an easy job! Each of the abdominal muscles respond to training at a different rate, and there is another group of abdominal muscles just below those ‘6-pack’ muscles with fibers pointing in the opposite direction, which makes up your core. This is why no single exercise can attack the core and why it’s so gang hard to work them! For this full 5-minute plank workout in a printable infographic, click on to the image It’s funny to think that this 5-minute plank workout re…
- Get crop top ready abs with our 8 minute abs workout routine. This quick abs circuit targets your upper, lower abs and the obliques. Bye-bye muffin top.
- Bob Harpers 10 Minute Total Body Workout you Can Do Anywhere! SIDE PLANK WITH TWIST – Lie on your right side, resting on your forearm. Raise your hips, creating a straight line from ankles to shoulders. Point your left arm toward the ceiling. Twist your torso and, with your left arm, reach through the space created by your body and the ground, then rotate back to the starting position. Do 15 on each side. [see more >> www.pinterest.com/amorefitness]
- free beginner workout routine. Ready to get started on your fitness journey. Easy at home workout, no equipment needed. Weight loss, workout, routine, program, fitness, diet, exercise, energy, plan, elite coach, beachbody, top coach, health, lose weight, weight watchers, atkins, it works, advocare
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- Do can this bodyweight workout anywhere! And it works your entire body from every angle.
- This month’s challenge will be focused on strong and toned thighs. Take up our new 30 Day Thigh Slimming Challenge. The challenge has 3 different exercises (fire hydrants, inner tight lift and scissors) that you will have to do every day. This moves are so easy to incorporate in your day to work towards your lean and toned legs.
- I did this create your own bootcamp 3 hours ago. My legs are like jelly – going to be sore tomorrow!
- Tone It Up: Ab Workout Routine