Photo via: littleoceans.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 7 Foods to Make in Your Coffeepot. Dont act like youre not impressed. From eggs, to pasta here are 7 foods you can make in your coffeepot to save yourself time in the kitchen.
- Every bride needs a little help when it comes to planning their rustic wedding. We have a very popular feature here at Rustic Wedding Chic called Ask Maggie where we encourage our readers to send in their questions when searching for a little advice or inspiration. We thought we would share the latest one with you today! Rustic Wedding Chic Reader: I am putting together welcome bags for our guests in their hotel rooms — I want to make them fun but functional…any thoughts on what to put in them? Maggie’s Response: A welcome bag is a wonderful way for your guests to start their wedding weekend with you. I have to say I love a good welcome bag! With that said these bags don’t have to be over the top expensive or excessive to be fun, really it’s all about putting some thought into them. I say start local. Find some fun little items from the area to show off the local color. For example if you are getting married in Door County, WI, known for its cherries a little bag of chocolate covered cherries will be a great way to greet your guests. Water is essential… travelers are …
- Ships Quickly! This set includes a chalk marker pen. Pass these chalkboard photo booth photo porps out at your party and wait for the hilarity to begin. Laugh that cake right off your booty! You get a set of 8 different designs. Each one comes ready to write what you might never say out loud! You will get a great variety of shapes. This set includes a Beer Mug ( or call it a Rootbeer Mug if you must!) – Full 7 3/4 tall on an 8 curvy stick You also get 2 arrows to write about each other or point it down and tell on yourself! These are a full 7 1/4 long on a curvy stick filled with personality. You will get 5 additional shapes as well! These chalkboard signs are made of cardstock paper that has had chalkboard paper applied. These are great for any event. These are for inexpensive fun and are not made of wood. I would describe them as a ton of hilarity for one event use. If you would like to add to the hilarity add a Hipster photo prop to your order and save on shipping. http://www.etsy.com/listing/92309939/photobooth-props-set-of-15-hipster-set If you would like our Stick on Mustaches visit here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/IttyBittyWedding?section_id=10190407 Use at weddings, birthdays, and any time you want to have a laugh with your friends! These are made from heavy card stock and the addtional shapes are about 5 1/2 to a tad over 6. ..plenty of room to write. Ive added a sturdy stick to each one. These are intended for inexpensive fun! 😮 The ones you receive will be blank to showcase your own originality! Do you just love my phrases? For an extra 10 bucks Ill write the phrases on for you in chalk paint that wont come off until ya wash it off. If you have better phrases, I can write those too! Just convo me and well create a custom listing and Ill get them to ya super quick!Here are more props. Youll save bunches on shipping when you order multiple items: https://www.etsy.com/shop/IttyBittyWedding?section_id=15834229 Here are my chalkboard props: https://www.etsy.com/shop/IttyBittyWedding?section_id=10105477 Heres my shop front: https://www.etsy.com/shop/IttyBittyWedding Thanks for looking
- If there was ever a perfect moment this would be one of the most enchanting nights with you ever ♥
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- This easy pot pie recipe is a fun and festive play on a Reuben sandwich. Make it a meal with a side of veggies or a side salad.
- Today I am going to share a super easy cleaning trick with you … how to get a clean porcelain sink and remove rust stains! If there is one thing I cannot stand, it is trying to keep the porcelain sinks in our bathrooms clean.
- We absolutely love this DIY tile mirror for the bathroom from Centsational Girl. Now, you can have one of these made for you but it will cost a nice little penny to do so. Instead, just do it yourself and you can save that extra money for something special. This is a really beautiful tile mirror…
- This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Brita. All opinions are 100% mine. So, I go back to school in two days. TWO! I only finished my back to school shopping yesterday and that’s when I realized there are probably a ton of back to college essentials that many students forget. If you’re living in the dorms as I am, there is so much you need that most students simply don’t think of. To help out fellow students who are rushing to their local stores in a last-minute panic I wanted to provide a list of items that you need, but might not remember. I am glossing over items like notebooks, pens, and pencils because let’s be honest – if you forget those basics, then perhaps college isn’t for you. (Totally kidding, we all have our air-headed moments!) So with that said, let me quit my ramblings and present my list of necessities to you! Brita® Water Pitcher There is good chance that if you are living in the dorms that you won’t have a sink in your room – although I know some lucky ducks do get spoiled with one – but it’s not likely! I wasn’t so fortunate to have a sink… View Post
- Moss Bathroom Mats : They don’t need dirt, just water and if they dry, they can live again just by being watered again. Each piece of moss is in a different cell so if one needs to be replaced, it can be done easily. And the humidity of the bathroom ensures that the mosses thrive.
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- This is one more inspirational post for DIY summer projects. Everyone of us love the beach, and we all want to have a part of it in our homes. For that rea