Photo via: bellethemagazine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 3 Ingredient NO BAKE Strawberry Jello Parfaits for Valenines day easy treats. food recipe
- Camp FireFlame Trail Mix Bar – 8 Treats for 8 Years – did this for my sons 8th birthday party (campfire theme)
- Welcome bags for your wedding
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- Tuesdays Tips From The Pros Were forging ahead on our Coastal Bedroom quest and todays post is all about chests and dressers in the bedroom. This post is going to show you all kinds of chests and dressers in hopes they will inspire you to change up your bedroom decor or bring in new pieces…
- Studio [R] Architecture – PUBLIC + COMMERCIAL – THE BAR AT THE END OF THE WHARF – Black bar + White tiles
- Create unexpected and interesting wall decor with ceiling medallions. A white-on-white gallery wall is minimal yet modern when paired with Swedish-farmhouse furniture and subtle pops of color. Try using this decor hack in your home to create an eye-catching monochromatic look. Click to explore the space.
- Neutral bedroom with pops of color that you can change out whenever your heart desires.
- One of my favorite quick and easy desserts…No-Bake Cookies. They are made right on your stove top in just a few minutes. This is such a good idea when you are in a hurry and asked to bring a yummy dessert, or you just want to take cookies to a loved one or new neighbor!! So here is my recipe:
- Wedding Food Bars: taco bar, candy bar, soup bar, barbeque bar, etc… – these are absolutely brilliant! 🙂
- Afternoon Tea should be provided, fresh supplies, with thin bread-and-butter, fancy pastries, cakes, etc., being brought in as other guest arrive.
- Switch our for mini water bottle with custom label (I can make on computer) and package a cute snack (see other holiday treats for packaging ideas)