Photo via: parkfod.blogspot.in
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vogue Turkey March 2015 Covers | The Fashionography Jourdan
- 193 elegantly designed rooms and suites, 6 gourmet restaurants, 7 bars, 1 enchanting spa and even 5 private white-sand beaches – these are the numbers of D-Hotel Maris, a real Turkish hidden gem, blessed with breathtaking view of the pristine Datca Peninsula. Turkey
- love this rolling desk that fits over bed
- Gone are the days of ramen and microwaveable mac and cheese. These easy college meals are perfect for the dorm room.
- Hit up grocery stores along the way (as opposed to fast food) for road trip meals. Also, stopping en route is easier than trying to stock up on everything before you leave.
- Clean-Eating Almond Joy Scones — they taste like the candy bars! So easy, supremely tender & packed with almost 5g of protein!
- school lunch ideas – serving hot comfort foods such as mac & cheese and soup in a thermos
- Crab Rangoon Crescent Cups are quick and easy! Delicious flaky cups filled with the best crab & cream cheese filling! These will be the first thing gone at every party!
- cool How to Actually Lose Body Fat Fast & Properly Today (Top 5 Real Proven Ways) You Really Need to Know by lea
- $6 to make. Great photo prop for Daisy bridging ceremony. 3 pc. of poster board, 6 rolls of streamers & some scotch tape! Ta-da!
- How to make and pack 7 days of healthy backpacking or camping breakfasts, lunches, dinners & snacks that fit in a bear barrel.
- Spinach & Feta Mashed Potatoes | 23 Dorm Room Meals You Can Make In A Microwave