Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- too busyhttp://pinterest.com/hamptoninnmonro/ hamptoninnmonroeville http://www.facebook.com/!/HamptonInnMonroeville pittsburghhotel
- Teak Tree Trunk Cocktail Table by CLARKFunctionalArt, via Flickr… This is my…
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- Head in a jar… this is just too creepy for words. I love it!
- Absolute Best Paint Color I ever worked with! I put up and worked with probably over a hundred different paint color samples for clients. This one was a slam dunk every time. Id mix at half strength sometimes too. benjamin moore – quiet moments 1563 (so soothing!)
- This was such a fun little DIY. And easy too. I was giving this corner of my living room a little face-lift a couple of weeks ago (Yes, yes. I�ll show you real soon!) and my plain old off-white, kinda stained, nothing special lamp shade really started to
- This is the perfect place to put a pull out bed! I always look at those beds and thing theyre impractical because its too hard to leave all of the open floorspace needed for one but Id happily do it for this library/reading space.
- Can this be done in an elegant and masculine/not necessarily feminine way? I dont think it necessarily looks too feminine as it is. Thoughts?
- Late night drives are the best :). I have a pic like this too ^_^
- This is technically an address plaque, although it is inside a hotel in Istanbul. I love the three-dimensional design here, and the illumination and shadow. This address sign / house number / whatever was just too cool not to share with you all.
- Wedding Welcome Bag – this seems like too much stuff, but there are some good ideas.
- The VW Van Toaster. LOL! This is just too cute. Had to pin this. I want one for the sheer uniqueness of it.