Photo via: designlovefest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 7 Foods to Make in Your Coffeepot. Dont act like youre not impressed. From eggs, to pasta here are 7 foods you can make in your coffeepot to save yourself time in the kitchen.
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- kids writing on chalkboard wall. Great use of a hallway. Hang kids art and maybe backpacks on top
- NEW…Rustic Farmhouse… Wood Wall Decor…Individual Hanging Mason Jars…Your Choice of Color
- Garment rack hanging garden – OOHHH! | 15 Indoor Garden Ideas for Wannabe Gardeners in Small Spaces
- 9 Top Modern Chairs From Superb Hotel Lobbies / chair design, hotel design, modern chairs hotellobby modernchairs designerchairs For more inspiration, visit: http://modernchairs.eu/modern-chairs-superb-hotel-lobbies/
- La lámpara de escritorio Heins fue construida utilizando el conducto eléctrico de acero inoxidable, caja de conexiones y base de madera acero. La lámpara es atada con una brida de piso de acero de 1/2 y tornillos de acero inoxidable. La lámpara puede utilizar cualquier G4 G6.35, GY6.35 lámpara que se puede encontrar mejoras para el hogar en tiendas (Lowes, Home Depot, Target, Walmart, etc.) y se apague y encienda con el interruptor de palanca de acero inoxidable en la base de madera. Se trabajará tanto LED como las bombillas incandescentes. La célula teléfono soporte / stand trabaja con todos los teléfonos incluyendo dispositivos Android y Apple. El soporte base y el teléfono celular ha enruta los bordes y se ha manchado con una mancha resistida casera semi transparente que no se encuentran en cualquier tienda. Para protección adicional, fue acabado con laca semibrillante. Dimensiones: Base de madera: 7 1/4 ancho X 7 1/4 profunda Altura total – 14 La lámpara incluye un cable de 5 pies de largo.
- (link) DIY CAGE LIGHT SCONCES ~ consider a DIY light hanging support bracket for your habitat / crabitat daylight / nightlight / heat light system. Little carpentry know-how should be all it takes. HINT: think of possibly fashioning a key-hole slot to allow cord to be easily added / removed to/from bracket. ~ for more great PINs w/good links visit @djohnisee ~ have fun!
- Voted Readers Favorite Top Decorating Blog Better Homes and Gardens, Decorating Ideas, How to Organize, How to Decorate, Interior Design Blog
- class reunion ideas | TOP 10 REASONS NOT TO MISS YOUR CLASS REUNION
- The top 10 best at home date night ideas, fun, cheap, free, creative and romantic | My Mommy Style
- An interior by Glenn Sestig Architecs: Serge Mouille wall sconces, ca.1950s, France. / Glenn Sestig