Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Curtain rod made from dowel and drawer knob. Way cheaper. Totally doing this.
- Take a peek at our darling orange kids rooms. Take an additional 10% with coupon Pin60 at www.CreativeBabyBedding.com
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- Vern Yips Dog Den – Peek Inside the Homes of HGTV Stars on HGTV This is a great idea if you have a lot of animals. Their own room. We could do it but no way for them to go outside from that room.
- This would be WAY better/more efficient in our guest room upstairs instead of BIG DRESSER in there now. Hey guest: if youre staying long enough to un-pack your stuff into the dresser, youre staying too long 🙂
- Can this be done in an elegant and masculine/not necessarily feminine way? I dont think it necessarily looks too feminine as it is. Thoughts?
- How to build a Dog House I sleep in the house and I have no use for a dog house, but I do know a way to build one that is fairly easy to build. This is a simple Dog House design that anyone can make. You just need a little time and the right…
- Doggie ♡ Door This way we can still have sliding patio doors and lock the doggy door if we need to.
- Love this way to have tv and fireplace
- I feel like this is the only way Id keep things organized. One million shelves.
- This free printable hotel scavenger hunt game is a great way for your children to become more acquainted with the hotel during your next stay.
- Sliding wooden doors is a great way to add rustic to a modern home. Love this interior design