Photo via: fitnessrepublic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tone, firm and round your lower body with this butt and thigh workout for women. 10 exercises that will thoroughly engage your glutes and thighs for an effective burnout style routine!
- Stretch your full body with this set of flexibility exercises. A static stretching routine to improve joint range of motion and stretch muscles and tendons.
- This month’s challenge will be focused on strong and toned thighs. Take up our new 30 Day Thigh Slimming Challenge. The challenge has 3 different exercises (fire hydrants, inner tight lift and scissors) that you will have to do every day. This moves are so easy to incorporate in your day to work towards your lean and toned legs.
- A shapely, rounded, perky tush not only gives you confidence in your yoga pants and bathing suit, but toning your backside with butt exercises will also make
- We spend about a third of our lives sleeping. When you spend this much time in bed its worth your while to make it as comfortable as possible. My philosophy has always been, spend the most you can afford on the things that come into contact with your body. Creating a beautiful and comfortable bed…
- Bob Harpers 10 Minute Total Body Workout you Can Do Anywhere! SIDE PLANK WITH TWIST – Lie on your right side, resting on your forearm. Raise your hips, creating a straight line from ankles to shoulders. Point your left arm toward the ceiling. Twist your torso and, with your left arm, reach through the space created by your body and the ground, then rotate back to the starting position. Do 15 on each side. [see more >> www.pinterest.com/amorefitness]
- How To: Make a Home Gym… The 7 best fitness accessories // Get the body you deserve with an all natural teatox [a detox with tea] from www.skinnymetea.com.au
- Endurance Exercises For Tennis Players
- Fat Burning Ab Exercises. Burn fat and slim down while toning up your abs and strengthening your core. Repeat the circuit once or twice more. Click the image to see the moves in GIF form.
- So you want toned arms? You’ll have to work them hard — biceps, triceps and shoulders. All you need to turn those arms into sculpted works of art is a pair of free weights. Not quite sure what to do? Well, here are 17 free weight exercises that will tone your arms in no time. Combine these […]
- Some of the best advice I have read: Workouts and Fitness Exercises for Tennis
- Train Like A Tennis Star! 5 Exercises To Strengthen Your Arms & Core