Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Doodle Rug by Paola Navone for Kasthall via dailytonic Rug Paola_Navone Kasthall
- Kasthall Crinkle Printed Wool Rug Designed By Paola Navone
- Kasthall Dye Dye Printed Wool rug Designed by Paola Navone
- Shop SUITE NY for the Friday Lounge chair designed by Formstelle for Zeitraum and more modern solid wood lounge chairs, leather lounge chairs and contemporary E
- Paola Navone patch rug!
- PAOLA NAVONE COLLECTION Rug: PATCH A tartan where all patterns are different, stripes and smallchecks, naïve dots, small archaic sketches and neolithic signs. The inspiration comes from details of things, both far and nearby, that have travelled throughout the time and the world. The result is a mix of patterns, all different, put together without any rule to create a fanciful mosaic reminiscent of fragments of ceramics from Morocco or Sicily.
- home of Thomas Lingsell, AMM blog Parentesi by Achille Castiglioni for Flos
- *modern interiors, bedroom design, soft lighting, tom dixon pendants* – Contemporary bedroom interior design and decoration
- Tom Dixon
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Le Corbusier – Charles-Édouard Jeanneret-Gris (1887-1965) | Villa Savoye | Poissy, France | 1928-1931 | Restauré en 1985
- A little something for gourmets – Gastrologik in Stockholm by Jonas Lindvall A&D | Architecture at Stylepark. Wäsberg lamp, Lindvall w124