Photo via: kalynskitchen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Chicken is a very simple and delicious dinner for busy weeknights! Let your slow cooker do all the work; prep time for this dish is less than 5 minutes! I am introducing you to my kids’ favorite crockpot meal. If there is one food they love more than tacos, it’s peanut…Read More »
- This easy pot pie recipe is a fun and festive play on a Reuben sandwich. Make it a meal with a side of veggies or a side salad.
- Healthy, natural, clean eating with this Delicious…Get… In….My…Belly Now Recipe! Spicy Chicken Baked Eggs, one Pan Easy Quick Meal. Perfect for spicing up your weekend Breakfast or impressive long brunch. | Click to check out More on the Blog https://aboutlifeblog.com/
- Guests will love this personalized treat! Whether you’re hosting a wedding, birthday bash or any other special occasion, individual boxes are always a hit! They can be used to greet your guests or as a partying gift. Box sizes can vary from a light snack to a full size meal. Simply tell me your desires and inspiration and we will work together to create your perfect box! I am fluent in all design software so we can work with existing images or I can create a personal label for you. Color schemes and fonts are endless possibilities! Handwritten calligraphy labels are also available. Upon arrival, the boxes will come prepared yet unassembled. Simply pop them open and fill them with your goodies! If you are interested in talking about your specific needs, please convo me with the following information: -What do you plan to use the boxes for? (size) -What color boxes are you interested in using? There are many colors and patterns we can choose from. -How many boxes do you expect to need? -What is your wedding theme/color scheme? -Do you have a specific design throughout your weddding that you would like to keep in style with? -Would you like ribbons, bows, bordered paper, feathers, tags, etc? The price per box varies depending on the color, amount ordered and overall design elements desired. Larger orders have a lower price per box. Please do not purchase a single box listing. Convo me 🙂 Thank you for your interest, I look forward to working together
- A luxury sofas are pieces of furniture for seating two or more people in the form of a bench, with or without armrests, etc..
- [Infographic] Hotels vs bed and breakfasts: Not only do bed and breakfasts offer more affordable rates than hotels, but 3 out of 4 travelers agree that bed and breakfasts offer better amenities. Think homemade breakfasts every morning and no more hotel charges for WiFi and parking! Source: http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/toplists/hotels-vs-bed-and-breakfasts
- Crockpot Root Beer Honey BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe! ~ from TheFrugalGirls.com – just 3 ingredients and youve got a delicious barbecue Slow Cooker chicken dish and perfect Game Day food! slowcooker recipes thefrugalgirls
- Vintage Industrial Bedroom Design Plan – This Design Board includes industrial decor that can easily be incorporated into rustic farmhouse decorating or urban industrial
- Crock Pot Swedish Meatball Recipe from The Country Cook. Similar to beef stroganoff but with meatballs! Simple to make. Frozen meatballs, egg noodles and a creamy sauce all mixed together! A HUGE family favorite!! All made in a slow cooker!
- Handmade red oak plant stand with tung oil finish for indoor use in three different sizes. Easy to assemble and comes in a pack of two pieces that fit together. small: 12 1/2”W x 12 1/2”D x 11”H 6 3/4” – base where planter sits medium: 12.5“W x 12.5”D @ Top | 13.5”W x 13.5”D @ Bottom 21”Height 6 3/4” – base where planter sits *photo shows 2 small planters flipped both ways and the medium listing is for plant stand only and does not include the pot or the plant. handmade in Asbury Park, New Jersey by Mavis Studio
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.