Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Reethi Rah is a five star all-villa resort developed by One&Only located on North Malé’ atoll, Maldives. Its spectacular shape creates 3.7 miles of stunning coastline with 12 beaches – ample space to grace 130 villas, each with an ocean view and direct access to the lagoon, a generous private veranda, and over-water deck or stretch of powder-soft sand. Reethi Rah offers what One&Only claims to be “the ultimate holiday..
- This is an original Warli art painting on canvas. Warli Art originates from an indigenous tribe living in mountains and coastal areas of the Maharashtra-Gujarat border in India. Warli paintings succeed in adding elegance to a rural hut or a five star hotel lobby with the same charm.
- A stunning L-shaped pool melds the exterior with the interior of this Costa Rica home. | http://www.ifitshipitshere.com/the-inout-house-in-costa-rica-by-architect-joan-puigcorbe/
- The Puli Hotel And Spa – Youll also find every modern amenity necessary to keep you living in luxury and comfort: a 32 LCD TV, a Bose wave music system with iPod docking station, true high-speed wireless internet access, a Nespresso coffee machine and a rain shower for you to rinse away the stresses of your day.
- The Luxurious Puli Hotel and Spa, Shanghai
- Brooks Hotel offers boutique style, comfy beds and a pillow menu! You wont want to leave the bedroom to explore Dublin! Located right in the heart of the city on Drury St, Brooks Hotel is a great destination to see the best that Dublin has to offer.
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Afternoon Tea by the fireside at Glenlo Abbey Hotel Galway. 5 Star Hotel set on 138 acre estate in Galway, West of Ireland. http://www.glenloabbeyhotel.ie/en/afternoon-tea-glenlo-galway/
- The new luxury Ampersand boutique Hotel is due to open in Kensington towards the end of July 2012. The 111 bedrooms and suites were inspired by the local London neighborhood, from the music of the Royal Albert Hall to the Chelsea Physic Garden’s flowers.
- 21 Ways to Have the Best Palm Springs Trip Ever 1. Get teppanyaki you can only access via boat At the JW Marriott (you know, the one where they filmed the Saved By The Bell episode where Jessies Dad gets married), a mini-ferry (!!!) will take you to Mikado, the superlative Japanese steak-and-seafood restaurant. Youll start literally at a dock inside the hotel lobby (wut), boat past a bunch of real-life pink flamingos, and dock in teriyaki meat heaven.
- Hotel Nixe: The boutique hotel with a mixture of classic resort style and contemporary architecture uses a differentiated lighting concept for indoor and outdoor areas. Architect: Thomas Hummels, Tauting Lighting designer: Thomas Hummels, Tauting Photographer: Frieder Blickle, Hamburg Place: Binz (Rügen), Germany
- One of the best Luxury Hotel in Beijing is The Opposite House, a new and modern designed hotel located in Sanlitun Village at the heart of Beijing.