Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Book initials. So cool! Use a scroll saw and buy thrift store hard cover books and cut initials! Would make good gift to use as Bookends or decor on a book shelf!
- DIY painted counter tops. Directions for painting various surfaces such as formica, laminate, etc. So much cheaper and more eco-friendly than tearing out the old and replacing.
- The Standard Miami Gets in on Sexy Photoshoot
- This is the perfect place to put a pull out bed! I always look at those beds and thing theyre impractical because its too hard to leave all of the open floorspace needed for one but Id happily do it for this library/reading space.
- Masculine Masculine bedroom handsome gay bed men sexy rooms man cave interior design decorating
- Boudoir glamour lingerie – Sexy Lingerie and Underwear
- White Sexy Lace Hollow Out See-through Bodysuit with No Falsies
- sexy room
- In 2015, we’ve partnered with Kohl’s for the MakeYourMove campaign. We want to know what your 2015 goals are and how you plan to MakeYourMove toward a healthier you. It may be hard to believe, but spring is just around the corner! Old Man Winter gets ushered out on Friday, March 20th. What does springtime …
- 2 Tbsp of dish soap 1/4 cup water (please note if your tap water is especially hard or soft, you will need to substitute bottled water so that the soap will bubble well) a mixer food coloring. Mix on the highest possible setting for 1-2 minutes
- Working your abs is not an easy job! Each of the abdominal muscles respond to training at a different rate, and there is another group of abdominal muscles just below those ‘6-pack’ muscles with fibers pointing in the opposite direction, which makes up your core. This is why no single exercise can attack the core and why it’s so gang hard to work them! For this full 5-minute plank workout in a printable infographic, click on to the image It’s funny to think that this 5-minute plank workout re…
- Constructing a reading nook doesn’t have to be hard. Give these 4 DIY reading nook projects a try!