Photo via: homegirllondon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Slate Patio with Boulders professionally landscaped backyard complete with picket fence and playset in this La Grange IL backyard of a home listed by Cathy Bier of Smothers Realty
- Your weekend DIY project – repurpose an old wooden ladder for a funky, functional bedside table
- Sleek and clean lines, project in Poland by Katarzyna Kraszewska _
- As you might already know from my last DIY wall art project, I tend towards a modern style. I also kind of have a thing for geometry. While we dont always have the same home decor preferences, I think an overall modern style is one thing that my husband, Dave, and I actually… canvaspainting
- Wood can add such warmth and character to a living space. I love the beautiful wood-planked walls that Ive been seeing all over Pinterest and in magazines. This sounds like a perfect indoor, January project to me! There are multiple blogs that give you step-by-step instructions on creating one of these in your home including:…
- Discover the best luxury home decor inspiration selected for your next interior design project here. For more visit luxxu.net
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- somewhatvintage: (via Farmhouse fixer upper home tour)
- HOUSE TOUR: An Abandoned Summer Camp Becomes An Eclectic Family Home
- Made2Make: Home Tour
- Be inspired to freshen up your home for spring and get tons of creative decorating ideas in this Spring House Decorating Tour. Beautiful!
- Home Tour: A Jewelry Designers Bohemian Malibu Home