Photo via: home-designing.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The colors in this bedroom makes it feel so cozy. I want to try this paint color.
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- Wow. Warm and vibrant India-inspired bedroom.
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- Neutral bedroom with pops of color that you can change out whenever your heart desires.
- MASTER BEDROOM, AFTER: This newly renovated bedroom is warm and inviting with brand new hardwood floors, unique ceiling fan and pops of coral through the room.
- The grey upholstered headboard in this modern bedroom almost takes up the entire wall. The angular panels have hidden lighting between them giving the bedroom a soft glow.
- Glue down cork flooring is great in travel trailors and campers. Light-weight, flexible, warm, sound absorbing, and easy to maintain. Perfect! Livingreen remodel of a vintage Airstream: cork floor tiles, bamboo counters and cabinets, earth plaster walls.
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- DIY Headboard For Under $40-easy to make and great on the budget! Imagine this in distressed white or any color!
- 8 Small Hotel Rooms That Maximize Their Tiny Space | Building the bed right into the wall of this small hotel room creates a separate sleeping space in the room and makes the living space feel a little more roomy. The built-in bed also creates a storage solution under the bed, perfect for storing shoes, bags, and whatever else you want to have put away but easily accessible.