Photo via: ashleymorrisonphotography.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Maori Bay, Auckland, New Zealand
- Hotel style bedroom chic ..Bramah Penthouses
- Sleek hotel room! American Hotel Furniture liquidates, sells, removes, ships, and installs furniture to make your job easier for you! Call American Hotel Furniture at (800) 636-1474 or visit our website www.americanhotefurniture.net for more information!
- Symmetrically Styled Outfitted with twin beds, lamps, side tables, and folding benches, this guest bedroom uses traditional blues and whites to create a soothing coastal space. Chocolate brown cane-and-rattan headboards add a graphic, tropical touch.
- Bedroom Suite at the Kildare Hotel Spa & Golf Club
- Keep clutter at bay with these smart small space storage tips for your bathroom.
- Watson’s Bay Boutique Hotel was designed by architect Jeremy Bull – Vogue Living
- The grey upholstered headboard in this modern bedroom almost takes up the entire wall. The angular panels have hidden lighting between them giving the bedroom a soft glow.
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- Simple Coastal Design In The Master Bedroom – Shabbyfufu
- This bunk room was part of a much larger space. We designed and built these great bunks with four twin beds. I wanted it to be a space that would be comfortable for all ages and both boys and girls alike. A navy and white color scheme is both classic and crisp. The fun Otomi embroidered pillows add that fun pop of color on a sea blue cabana stripe.
- 6 Steps to a Boutique Hotel-Style Bedroom | Hotel Liquidators liquidates, sells, removes, ships, and installs furniture to make your job easier for you! Call Hotel Liquidators at (248) 918-4747 or visit our website www.hotelliquidator.net for more information!