Photo via: jetsetter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- [Infographic] Hotels vs bed and breakfasts: Not only do bed and breakfasts offer more affordable rates than hotels, but 3 out of 4 travelers agree that bed and breakfasts offer better amenities. Think homemade breakfasts every morning and no more hotel charges for WiFi and parking! Source: http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/toplists/hotels-vs-bed-and-breakfasts
- This is technically an address plaque, although it is inside a hotel in Istanbul. I love the three-dimensional design here, and the illumination and shadow. This address sign / house number / whatever was just too cool not to share with you all.
- Top Trends of Boutique Hotels infographic Hotel Trends HotelMarketing
- Every bride needs a little help when it comes to planning their rustic wedding. We have a very popular feature here at Rustic Wedding Chic called Ask Maggie where we encourage our readers to send in their questions when searching for a little advice or inspiration. We thought we would share the latest one with you today! Rustic Wedding Chic Reader: I am putting together welcome bags for our guests in their hotel rooms — I want to make them fun but functional…any thoughts on what to put in them? Maggie’s Response: A welcome bag is a wonderful way for your guests to start their wedding weekend with you. I have to say I love a good welcome bag! With that said these bags don’t have to be over the top expensive or excessive to be fun, really it’s all about putting some thought into them. I say start local. Find some fun little items from the area to show off the local color. For example if you are getting married in Door County, WI, known for its cherries a little bag of chocolate covered cherries will be a great way to greet your guests. Water is essential… travelers are …
- One of the best Luxury Hotel in Beijing is The Opposite House, a new and modern designed hotel located in Sanlitun Village at the heart of Beijing.
- I love staying in fancy hotels… okay, luxury or boutique hotels! I probably could live in one! It’s all about the special amenities and beautiful bedding and decadent room service and fluffy towels and … I could go on and on! Obviously, I don’t get to stay in those hotels often. But just more »
- The Firefly. Very cool, very affordable boutique hotel in Bocas Del Toro, Panama
- how is this part of drew barrymores real live house?
- The new luxury Ampersand boutique Hotel is due to open in Kensington towards the end of July 2012. The 111 bedrooms and suites were inspired by the local London neighborhood, from the music of the Royal Albert Hall to the Chelsea Physic Garden’s flowers.
- The Springs Resort and Spa is a 165 acre luxury boutique five star hotel in La Fortuna, Arenal, Costa Rica with the best view of the Arenal Volcano.
- The 25 Minute Workout // 21 Moves in 25 Minutes // No equipment needed, no excuses allowed! Download the workout moves to your phone and pin on Pinterest for easy access anywhere! File under: dorm room workout, hotel room workout, travel workout, do anywhere workout, no equipment workout, totally kickbutt workout!
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress