Photo via: roomdecorideas.eu
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Attics: They’re not just for crazy uncles anymore. In fact, interior designer Veneta Nikolova and architect Dimitar Karanikolov have exploded the notion of what an attic apartment can be with this smartly sumptuous loft in Sofia, Bulgaria. The two-year Loft 9b project yielded amazingly clever results. For starters, there’s a large dark cube that conceals the bathroom that sits on top of the building’s elevator shaft. The cube’s walls are just 16mm thin, with custom made concrete panels on t…
- Wood can add such warmth and character to a living space. I love the beautiful wood-planked walls that Ive been seeing all over Pinterest and in magazines. This sounds like a perfect indoor, January project to me! There are multiple blogs that give you step-by-step instructions on creating one of these in your home including:…
- I really love this and the red and yellow looks great!!
- Oceanfront, corner, unit with floor to ceiling windows along two walls looks into the harbour in downtown Victoria. Sit on your private covered balcony and watch the boats in the inner and upper harbours during the day and the sunsets at night.
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- Sleek and clean lines, project in Poland by Katarzyna Kraszewska _
- This looks beautiful!
- I have never lived in an apartment or house with interesting bathroom mirrors. It’s always the standard rectangle hung with small clips. Which does the job, of course, but is far from exciting. I love a good mirror and pulling together this round up of beautiful ones was so fun … and made me want to demo my bathroom.
- bunk looks lovely from the outside, and keeps getting better. From the salvage-style little tables to the polished sliding lift doors (the ones from the old films that look like theyd take a finger off), theres loads of retro in here, but the overall feel is very contemporary…
- Shop SUITE NY for the Friday Lounge chair designed by Formstelle for Zeitraum and more modern solid wood lounge chairs, leather lounge chairs and contemporary E
- Miami Interior Designers from DKOR Interiors doing a Miami Modern Scandinavian inspired project for a doctors office located in Aventura, FL Magnetic glass board Charcoal accent paint Contemporary Office Contemporary Conference room Miami Commercial interior design project www.dkorinteriors.com