Photo via: thefireflybocasdeltoro.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- [Infographic] Hotels vs bed and breakfasts: Not only do bed and breakfasts offer more affordable rates than hotels, but 3 out of 4 travelers agree that bed and breakfasts offer better amenities. Think homemade breakfasts every morning and no more hotel charges for WiFi and parking! Source: http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/toplists/hotels-vs-bed-and-breakfasts
- The House Hotel Galatasaray in Istanbul is one of ”Europes Top 25 Affordable Boutique Hotels” (Travel & Leisure). 20 deluxe suites and luxury rooms near Taksim and Istiklal avenue in a charming four-story mansion built in 1890s.
- 12 At Home Leg Day Workout for Women. The following leg day workout routine is very effective and diversify that can be perform in any order. As you progre
- cool Villa des Orangers, Boutique Resort and Gourmand restaurant on the town Marrakech
- Design Firm Ba-Haus/KNF Designs the Waldorf Astoria in Panama City
- Hotel Henriette in Paris. The perfect boutique design hotel for a surprise?
- The Springs Resort and Spa is a 165 acre luxury boutique five star hotel in La Fortuna, Arenal, Costa Rica with the best view of the Arenal Volcano.
- The William boutique hotel in NYC
- Brooks Hotel offers boutique style, comfy beds and a pillow menu! You wont want to leave the bedroom to explore Dublin! Located right in the heart of the city on Drury St, Brooks Hotel is a great destination to see the best that Dublin has to offer.
- The new luxury Ampersand boutique Hotel is due to open in Kensington towards the end of July 2012. The 111 bedrooms and suites were inspired by the local London neighborhood, from the music of the Royal Albert Hall to the Chelsea Physic Garden’s flowers.
- Inside the Mine Suite at the Sala Silvermine in Sweden. Its the worlds deepest hotel room. Check out the full review on Spot Cool Stuff: http://travel.spotcoolstuff.com/unusual-hotel-review/sweden/sala-silvermine-cave-suite
- This is technically an address plaque, although it is inside a hotel in Istanbul. I love the three-dimensional design here, and the illumination and shadow. This address sign / house number / whatever was just too cool not to share with you all.