Photo via: zazous.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Je vous ai déjà parlé ICI de l’hôtel Casa Cook à Rhodes, qui était en réfection. C’est Annabell Kutucu, qui s’est occupée de la décoration, dans le style ethnique chic intemporel, avec le talent qu’on
- Image titled Cook Food in a Hotel Room Step 2
- Casa do Conto, Porto, Portugal, 2011 – Pedra Liquida. A house and boutique hotel. Translates as House of Tales, I think.
- Simple Coastal Design In The Master Bedroom – Shabbyfufu
- Crock Pot Swedish Meatball Recipe from The Country Cook. Similar to beef stroganoff but with meatballs! Simple to make. Frozen meatballs, egg noodles and a creamy sauce all mixed together! A HUGE family favorite!! All made in a slow cooker!
- Love quinoa, but dont have a stove? Cook your quinoa in the microwave in just 8 minutes! All you need is quinoa, water, a microwave safe bowl, and a lid!
- The Luxurious Puli Hotel and Spa, Shanghai
- imagine waking up with your toes in the sand / Casa na Areia by Aires Mateus
- 12 surprising ways to use your coffee maker to cook food!
- Crockpot pork chops – Ingredients: -6 boneless pork chops -1/4 cup brown sugar -1 teaspoon ground ginger -1/2 cup soy sauce -1/4 cup ketchup -2 cloves garlic, crushed (I used minced garlic) -salt and pepper, to taste (oops, I eliminated completely!) Directions: 1. Place pork chops in crockpot. 2. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over pork chops. 3. Cook on low setting for 6 hours.
- Design Detail – The headboards and paintwork in this hotel suite, are designed to define the space for the bed.
- Design firm Yabu Pushelberg has completed the interiors for the Four Seasons hotel in Downtown Manhattan, using soft colours in the guest rooms.