Photo via: artfire.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Personalized Monogram Family Name Sign, Initial Sign, Burlap with Barn Wood Frame, 8×10
- Rope-Wrapped Frame – Visually anchor a boring 20×24-inch mirror with an easy, nautical-inspired 32×36-inch frame. To make the frame, miter 1×4 pine boards and join with wood glue. Tape the ends of the rope to prevent raveling, then glue one taped end to the back of the frame. Wrap the rope around the frame several times, and secure the other end with glue. Hang the frame with a cleat to allow clearance for the rope
- How to Give Metal a Brushed Steel Look – tutorial for updating a file cabinet using chalk paint and dark wax… at www.maisondepax.com
- Kitchen Live-Edge Floating Shelves Diy Shelf Bracket, Living Room, Beach House Shelves living room maybe Styled Dining Room Shelving – The Wood Grain Cotta
- Blackbird Studios| The metal rods creating the walls are a bit much but the effect is stunning. I think I prefer wood. A little softer and less dangerous. But a ceiling would be amazing and an accent wall behind reception or some more protected space.
- Reclaimed Barn Wood Standing Shelves
- Shop SUITE NY for the Friday Lounge chair designed by Formstelle for Zeitraum and more modern solid wood lounge chairs, leather lounge chairs and contemporary E
- Oceanfront, corner, unit with floor to ceiling windows along two walls looks into the harbour in downtown Victoria. Sit on your private covered balcony and watch the boats in the inner and upper harbours during the day and the sunsets at night.
- “A collection of vintage mirrors hang grouped in our bedroom, and an armoire built by my daddy and Ben from a door that was in my grandfather’s barn, houses his clothes. We found the old painted cedar chest at a flea market in Meridian, Mississippi. The bed linens are mismatched textures in shades of white and cream. 2 antique cameos sit perched on an old door frame above our iron bed.”
- Ive got the blues for this bedroom! Loving the different shades of blues mixed with gold and white!
- Industrial pipe lamp barn wood base by AmbientWood on Etsy
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress