Photo via: theoctopian.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *ARIZONA ~ JEROME ARIZONA GHOST TOWN: Jerome is the largest ghost town in the U.S! In 1876 miners began extracting copper, silver + gold from the area + houses started to be built. By 1920 there were some 15,000 inhabitants in the area + the people of the town were making some considerable money. In 1953 w/the price of copper at rock bottom the last mine closed + the town became deserted.
- The Luxurious Puli Hotel and Spa, Shanghai
- Um quarto de hotel padrão 30 tipos de pensamento (pensando designers para expandir, é recomendável coleção)
- Josephine Suite by Grand Hotel – Mackinac Island, via Flickr
- Hotel style bedroom chic ..Bramah Penthouses
- Sleek hotel room! American Hotel Furniture liquidates, sells, removes, ships, and installs furniture to make your job easier for you! Call American Hotel Furniture at (800) 636-1474 or visit our website www.americanhotefurniture.net for more information!
- [Infographic] Hotels vs bed and breakfasts: Not only do bed and breakfasts offer more affordable rates than hotels, but 3 out of 4 travelers agree that bed and breakfasts offer better amenities. Think homemade breakfasts every morning and no more hotel charges for WiFi and parking! Source: http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/toplists/hotels-vs-bed-and-breakfasts
- Hôtel Armani Milan – bathroom
- If you are planning to visit London and if it is for a shorter period, you will be having many accommodation options including staying in a hotel. But the good news is that you have amazing options to choose short stay apartment London a short-let that will offer you complete privacy and space. Read More Here: http://goarticles.com/article/Tips-for-Choosing-A-Short-Stay-Apartment-in-London/7755270/
- The New Saguaro Hotel in Palm Springs
- Afternoon Tea by the fireside at Glenlo Abbey Hotel Galway. 5 Star Hotel set on 138 acre estate in Galway, West of Ireland. http://www.glenloabbeyhotel.ie/en/afternoon-tea-glenlo-galway/
- Mama Shelter-Philippe Starck designed this eccentric hotel to reflect the urban art scene of its location in Marseille, France