Photo via: trendland.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The new luxury Ampersand boutique Hotel is due to open in Kensington towards the end of July 2012. The 111 bedrooms and suites were inspired by the local London neighborhood, from the music of the Royal Albert Hall to the Chelsea Physic Garden’s flowers.
- The Ampersand Hotel South Kensington, London ~ love the musical wallpaper
- Keltainen – put this in NY, London, SF, and move me in, thank you, maam.
- The William boutique hotel in NYC
- The Firefly. Very cool, very affordable boutique hotel in Bocas Del Toro, Panama
- The Racha Boutique Hotel, Phuket, Thailand
- Hotel Henriette in Paris. The perfect boutique design hotel for a surprise?
- A Video Tour of Venices New Boutique Hotel, Where Youll Sleep Like a Royal (and Escape all the Tourists)
- The Springs Resort and Spa is a 165 acre luxury boutique five star hotel in La Fortuna, Arenal, Costa Rica with the best view of the Arenal Volcano.
- Brooks Hotel offers boutique style, comfy beds and a pillow menu! You wont want to leave the bedroom to explore Dublin! Located right in the heart of the city on Drury St, Brooks Hotel is a great destination to see the best that Dublin has to offer.
- The House Hotel Galatasaray in Istanbul is one of ”Europes Top 25 Affordable Boutique Hotels” (Travel & Leisure). 20 deluxe suites and luxury rooms near Taksim and Istiklal avenue in a charming four-story mansion built in 1890s.
- Hotel Nixe: The boutique hotel with a mixture of classic resort style and contemporary architecture uses a differentiated lighting concept for indoor and outdoor areas. Architect: Thomas Hummels, Tauting Lighting designer: Thomas Hummels, Tauting Photographer: Frieder Blickle, Hamburg Place: Binz (Rügen), Germany