Photo via: madikwesafarilodge.co.za
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Josephine Suite by Grand Hotel – Mackinac Island, via Flickr
- cybergata: affe 3_30nov12 by lwordish2010 on Flickr. Via Flickr: My cat Alfrida out on a walk. She is a Norwegian forest cat.
- Cannes cocktail table in a parchment finish from Ralph Lauren – not sure of the price, but most of Ralph Laurens cocktail tables cost in the thousands…to get this look for less, find a second hand table in a similar shape. Paint off white and wax with a darker wax, then wipe off. Instant faux parchment look!
- Le Méridien Istanbul Etiler—Residential Bedroom by LeMeridien Hotels and Resorts, via Flickr
- Metal Doors by Brule Laker, via Flickr
- Colorful fountain flower cane by Marcia – Mars design, via Flickr
- W Taipei—Fabulous Room by W Worldwide, via Flickr
- The Rocks and Harbour Bridge – Vivid Sydney 2011 by MrLemming68, via Flickr
- Le Méridien Istanbul Etiler—Presidential Suite Bedroom Room – General view | Flickr: Intercambio de fotos
- RALPH LAUREN FURNITURE CANNES FAUX PARCHMENT WHITE LOW PROFILE COCKTAIL TABLE | Home & Garden, Furniture, Tables | eBay!
- This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Brita. All opinions are 100% mine. So, I go back to school in two days. TWO! I only finished my back to school shopping yesterday and that’s when I realized there are probably a ton of back to college essentials that many students forget. If you’re living in the dorms as I am, there is so much you need that most students simply don’t think of. To help out fellow students who are rushing to their local stores in a last-minute panic I wanted to provide a list of items that you need, but might not remember. I am glossing over items like notebooks, pens, and pencils because let’s be honest – if you forget those basics, then perhaps college isn’t for you. (Totally kidding, we all have our air-headed moments!) So with that said, let me quit my ramblings and present my list of necessities to you! Brita® Water Pitcher There is good chance that if you are living in the dorms that you won’t have a sink in your room – although I know some lucky ducks do get spoiled with one – but it’s not likely! I wasn’t so fortunate to have a sink… View Post
- This poster features the Nikola Tesla quote . . . “My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.” ― Nikola Tesla . . . The quote is surrounded by delicately constructed quilled and cut paper art. Original design by Sarah Yakawonis, each print is signed. >>>>>>> Free shipping on all orders over $30! >>>>>> Use coupon code FreeShipping