Photo via: myhomeideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bunk room was part of a much larger space. We designed and built these great bunks with four twin beds. I wanted it to be a space that would be comfortable for all ages and both boys and girls alike. A navy and white color scheme is both classic and crisp. The fun Otomi embroidered pillows add that fun pop of color on a sea blue cabana stripe.
- designboom speaks with the french designer about the lighting concept for which she wanted to present more uses for the basic clamp lamp, making it a multi-purpose…
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Cocktails from Ralph Laurens Le Grand Hotel collection – to get the look for less, take a folding TV tray table in brown, or paint brown, add a white tray on top. Glue some scraps of leather for handles, if you wish, then accessorize!
- gorgeous bedroom bedroom décor, beds, headboards, four poster, canopy, tufted, wooden, classical, contemporary bedroom, nightstand, walls, flooring, rugs, lamps, ceiling, window treatments, murals, art, lighting, mattress, bed linens, home décor, interiordesign bedspreads, platform beds, leather, wooden beds, sofabed
- Forms and colours are the central theme throughout the public areas of the hotel. A room-in-room concept with transparent booths, decorative ceiling elements, object lamps and design highlights under roof create atmosphere and harmonic ambience. A ceiling design with different materials and organic shapes makes the rooms vivid and fascinating. Decorative lamps are placed to meld the ceiling with the room space and create interesting zones. | Weitere Informationen über Restaurant, Hoteleinrichtung und Treppe.
- Kids rooms are always in need of extra places for all their treasures. Bookcase headboards, drawers tucked under the bed, and loft beds are a great way to make use of every inch of space for storage while leaving plenty of room for play.
- This dark grey bedroom with cosy bed linen create a relaxing space in which to unwind at the end of the day. Layer soft furnishings to create a luxurious feel
- Hungarian-born, Vienna-based artist Bogi Fabian uses glowing UV paint to create gorgeous, luminescent murals that can only be seen under a black light. With the flip of a light switch, blank bedroom walls are suddenly covered with cosmic scenes, glittering stars, beautiful landscapes, and lush flora and fauna that emit an ethereal radiance in the darkness.
- The warm grey and deep brown tones in this gorgeous master retreat create a calming, serene space. A chandelier and art deco mirrors complete the room’s sophisticated design.
- Classic themed nautical boys room designed by Katie Johnson. With a nautical style, it’s easy to find decor to decorate a kids room and create a classic feel. The stripes Katie painted on the walls are a perfect way to add flair to this adorable boys room. The stripes are painted with Icelandic Blue and…
- Chocoholics this is the fruit for you. Black sapote aka chocolate pudding fruit has four times as much vitamin C than an orange – how’s that for an immune booster! It is also a great source of fibre and potassium. Best when eaten very ripe (soft to touch) this fruit has a custard like texture that will have you in chocolate heaven (minus the calories).