Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vivid Sydney 2010 Those rays are actually horizontal and the light comes from projectors pointed to the Opera House from the overseas passenger terminal. But this is how it looks when you are directly underneath those projectors.
- HASSELL lights the way to Walsh Bay for Vivid Sydney « World Landscape Architecture – landscape architecture webzine
- ✯ Vivid Sydney – Lighting the Sails by -Yury Prokopenko ✯
- The Rocks and Harbour Bridge – Vivid Sydney 2011 by MrLemming68, via Flickr
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney, during the Vivid Sydney Festival
- Amazing novelty Cakes by the cake Shack, Lane cove, Sydney. Delicious as they are creative and fun for any celebration. @thecakeshack https://www.facebook.com/CakeShack | Order online, we deliver Click for more details: http://inthecove.com.au/2016/10/26/cake-shack-lane-cove/
- The Upper House, Hong Kong, S.A.R., China
- how is this part of drew barrymores real live house?
- Introduce a new, eerily illuminated touch by adding our oversized Gothic Candlesticks to a mantel, tabletop, or anywhere in your lair.
- Sempé w103s6p | Inga Sempé Illuminated Exhibit
- The natural light of the LED: Kempinski Hotel Berchtesgaden. The perception-orientated lighting concept with ERCO products accentuates the desired zoning of the room, emphasising differently illuminated spaces.
- LA Glam Restoration Hardware Vintage Illuminated Marquee Letters, $165, available at Restoration Hardware.