Photo via: styleitchic.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bed Swing
- DIY swing shelf, nautical, pottery barn kids swing shelf
- Upholstered headboard with nailhead detailing + swing arm reading light and easily accessible light switch. Also modern night table.
- Jürgen Mayer H.s latest creation is about to officially swing its doors open to the public tomorrow, September 13th: the new Court of Justice building in Hasselt, Belgium was designed by a team comprising Berlin-based
- Rope Swing | Alarm Clock | Dark Wall Color | Bedroom Ideas | Bedside Tables | Nightstand Furniture | Home Design
- Tiny Cottage In Maine Tour – Built In Bunk Beds
- Love these fur blankets on the end of the beds! I think this room would work well as a guest bedroom for kids/teens.
- This is the perfect place to put a pull out bed! I always look at those beds and thing theyre impractical because its too hard to leave all of the open floorspace needed for one but Id happily do it for this library/reading space.
- Built in bunk beds for your basement. Instead of baskets, use the space below the lower bunks for people to store their luggage.
- Kids rooms are always in need of extra places for all their treasures. Bookcase headboards, drawers tucked under the bed, and loft beds are a great way to make use of every inch of space for storage while leaving plenty of room for play.
- more flying beds. I really would have killed for this as a kid.
- Built in bunk beds