Photo via: destination-southern-california.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Distressed Nautical Crate – The Girl Creative- maybe with a surf board for Jaces bedroom toys
- instead of a headboard…… bookshelves framing the bed, and especially love the lights over head for reading
- Thanks For My New Butt, Pinterest! Workout Posters We Love: In a perfect world, wed all leap out of bed every morning superexcited to slip on our sports bra and sneaks to head out for a life-changing workout, but lets face it — some days were less than motivated.
- Inflatable kids travel bed ideas – Perfect for vacations, sleepovers, camping, hotel rooms, I really need one of these for each of my kids! With the guard around the head area, these can work well as toddler travel bed
- Reading nook bed that doubles as guest room. maximizespace quaint cozy funtionalstyle
- love this rolling desk that fits over bed
- [Infographic] Hotels vs bed and breakfasts: Not only do bed and breakfasts offer more affordable rates than hotels, but 3 out of 4 travelers agree that bed and breakfasts offer better amenities. Think homemade breakfasts every morning and no more hotel charges for WiFi and parking! Source: http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/toplists/hotels-vs-bed-and-breakfasts
- A custom queen bed upholstered in Highland Courts Voltaire fits snugly in a corner of the guest room. Roman shade and bolster fabric in Schumachers Rivington Weave. Odeon chandelier, Restoration Hardware. – HouseBeautiful.com
- surf hues
- Head in a jar… this is just too creepy for words. I love it!
- Blog Boss Oct/Nov 2014 e-course, color season mood board by Catherine Lazure-Guinard // Nordicdesign.ca
- IRONING BOARD SOLUTION LIKE THE SIMPLICITY stage 1 item 1 traditional looking ironing board storage