Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- One of my favorite quick and easy desserts…No-Bake Cookies. They are made right on your stove top in just a few minutes. This is such a good idea when you are in a hurry and asked to bring a yummy dessert, or you just want to take cookies to a loved one or new neighbor!! So here is my recipe:
- Rolling DIY Garment Rack. Read the full simple and easy tutorial to make your own wardrobe rack when you need some extra closet space or a way to display your items.
- This Tiny House Keeps Things Separated and Open in Just 500sf – Kanga Room Systems has designed a tiny house with a unique floorplan that’s separated by a large covered porch so you can have your own space when needed or come together! The house is just over 500 square feet and is made up of a 14’x20’ living room and kitchen side and then a 14’x16’ bedroom and bathroom side all on one level.
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Brita. All opinions are 100% mine. So, I go back to school in two days. TWO! I only finished my back to school shopping yesterday and that’s when I realized there are probably a ton of back to college essentials that many students forget. If you’re living in the dorms as I am, there is so much you need that most students simply don’t think of. To help out fellow students who are rushing to their local stores in a last-minute panic I wanted to provide a list of items that you need, but might not remember. I am glossing over items like notebooks, pens, and pencils because let’s be honest – if you forget those basics, then perhaps college isn’t for you. (Totally kidding, we all have our air-headed moments!) So with that said, let me quit my ramblings and present my list of necessities to you! Brita® Water Pitcher There is good chance that if you are living in the dorms that you won’t have a sink in your room – although I know some lucky ducks do get spoiled with one – but it’s not likely! I wasn’t so fortunate to have a sink… View Post
- Were always thinking about our next great meal on a trip—and so are our readers. As part of our Readers Choice Awards survey, we asked you to rank your favorite food cities in the U.S., where the restaurants and chefs compete with the best in the world. This years winners contain some old favorites (California is well represented) and a few surprises. Dont forget to take the 2016 RCA survey and help pick next years winners.
- Sleek hotel room! American Hotel Furniture liquidates, sells, removes, ships, and installs furniture to make your job easier for you! Call American Hotel Furniture at (800) 636-1474 or visit our website www.americanhotefurniture.net for more information!
- Its a Simple Christmas Gift: Hot Cocoa Kit and youll be the talk of the town if you make these this holiday season as theyre so fast and easy to make!
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- This is the perfect place to put a pull out bed! I always look at those beds and thing theyre impractical because its too hard to leave all of the open floorspace needed for one but Id happily do it for this library/reading space.
- This sign is hand painted on wood and can be customized to your favorite ride, character, or attraction. The top piece measures 6in high by 16in wide, the pieces below are 4in in width but vary from 14-10in wide. This piece is great for the Disney lover in you. Sealed with a matte shellac to preserve the colors without a high shine. Complete Customization Available Price will vary depending on size and design. Ships in pieces with minimum assembly required. Hooking of hooks. Comes complete with hanger on back. Please message me with any questions. Please stop by and check out our other items at https://www.etsy.com/shop/PiecesByJeanne