Photo via: examiner.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Diners Drive-Ins and Dives restaurants listed by state
- Ive selected five of my favorite ideas for creating a lasting tribute at a class reunion to classmates youve loved and lost. 1. Create a Poster with the Yearbook Photos of the Departed The Memorial poster can be displayed in many ways: • On an easel atop a small table in the reception area next…
- The Official Chicago Christmas Tree located in Daley Plaza.
- French farmhouse Christmas, my favorite place
- When hang-drying that favorite tee I cant afford to shrink anymore, I take a coat hanger and go in through the neckhole, doing that coat hanger version of a three-point turn. India-based industrial designer Jaineel Shah (a 3rd year student at DSK ISD International School of Design INDIA) has come up with the perfect solution with his Pinch…
- Cool idea to recycle old car parts… I still say I would love to do at least one room in my house with all sorts of cool old car parts making up the decor…
- THE WREATH IN RED Red like Christmas, its ideal to decor the door of a shop, or the window of a dinner room !! Maded by felt, wool and ribbon by hand like i prefer o like you prefer! Follow me on my shop: DeDeHandMade.wix.com/DeDeHandMade Available: 25 € To order write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- One of my favorite quick and easy desserts…No-Bake Cookies. They are made right on your stove top in just a few minutes. This is such a good idea when you are in a hurry and asked to bring a yummy dessert, or you just want to take cookies to a loved one or new neighbor!! So here is my recipe:
- Better picture of my Disney World Christmas window decorations
- The attic was her favorite place. She could be holed up there for hours, living in another time; in another world.
- The grey upholstered headboard in this modern bedroom almost takes up the entire wall. The angular panels have hidden lighting between them giving the bedroom a soft glow.
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk