Photo via: luxesource.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sleek hotel room! American Hotel Furniture liquidates, sells, removes, ships, and installs furniture to make your job easier for you! Call American Hotel Furniture at (800) 636-1474 or visit our website www.americanhotefurniture.net for more information!
- small hotel room with glass open shower area | Hotel Liquidators liquidates, sells, removes, ships, and installs furniture to make your job easier for you! Call Hotel Liquidators at (248) 918-4747 or visit our website www.hotelliquidator.net for more information!
- 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive. Some great ideas I havent seen before!
- awesome 12 Simply Genius DIY Storage Solutions for a Neat Home by http://www.top10-home-decor-ideas.xyz/diy-home-decor/12-simply-genius-diy-storage-solutions-for-a-neat-home/
- Rolling DIY Garment Rack. Read the full simple and easy tutorial to make your own wardrobe rack when you need some extra closet space or a way to display your items.
- He has some amazing ideas for storage that would work in any small space, not jus a travel trailer – LOVE the toothpaste holder idea!
- 7 Foods to Make in Your Coffeepot. Dont act like youre not impressed. From eggs, to pasta here are 7 foods you can make in your coffeepot to save yourself time in the kitchen.
- Easy tutorial on how to make your own nautical rope mirror using cheap mirror chargers, rope and dock cleats.
- So, if you havent heard, some guy ate another guys face off and were on the verge of a zombie apocalypse. Luckily, there are…
- Stop neglecting your guest bedroom! See how I transformed a small area into storage for tons of guest room essentials. Before & after photos!
- This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Brita. All opinions are 100% mine. So, I go back to school in two days. TWO! I only finished my back to school shopping yesterday and that’s when I realized there are probably a ton of back to college essentials that many students forget. If you’re living in the dorms as I am, there is so much you need that most students simply don’t think of. To help out fellow students who are rushing to their local stores in a last-minute panic I wanted to provide a list of items that you need, but might not remember. I am glossing over items like notebooks, pens, and pencils because let’s be honest – if you forget those basics, then perhaps college isn’t for you. (Totally kidding, we all have our air-headed moments!) So with that said, let me quit my ramblings and present my list of necessities to you! Brita® Water Pitcher There is good chance that if you are living in the dorms that you won’t have a sink in your room – although I know some lucky ducks do get spoiled with one – but it’s not likely! I wasn’t so fortunate to have a sink… View Post
- Keep clutter at bay with these smart small space storage tips for your bathroom.