Photo via: whatchathinkaboutthat.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Reading nook bed that doubles as guest room. maximizespace quaint cozy funtionalstyle
- We love having guests more than anything, so we jumped at the chance to make over our guest bedroom. We created a cozy northwest-inspired nest for our friends and family to enjoy when the come visit.
- The colors in this bedroom makes it feel so cozy. I want to try this paint color.
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- Weve seen bathroom flips before, but this one is so fresh and bright!
- Cozy living room
- welcoming and cozy guest bedroom with red accents to liven up the space
- Barn weddings are very cozy and often relaxed, with beautiful vintage charm. Besides décor, lights are also very important because they create a mood, and barn wedding lights are special because of unusual roof shapes…
- Beauty and the pup: We love the accent wall and chandelier! cozy accent popofcolor interiorlove
- The way the walls are done catch my eye. Everything is sleek and modern yet a touch of cozy added.
- Does your home easily accommodate family and friends? If the answer is no, here are 15 ways to make your home comfy and cozy for guests.
- The neutral color pallet makes this bedroom feel cozy and warm even against the stark white sheets and cabinets.