Photo via: preciousmem.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Steal this idea from your favorite hotel: install a towel rack above the bathtub or next to a sink so theyre easy to grab when needed.
- The Ultimate Towel Folding Guide by Terrys Fabrics. I could recreate the whole cruise folded towel deal at home.. but I probably wont.
- Whats a cruise without towel animals? put some in the bathroom to enhance that cruisy feel!
- Alligator with Cool Shades – Towel Folding
- Guest room closet – like the idea of a laundry basket in there for guests to put their dirty linens in and towel bars on the inside of the door
- Towel Animals & Towel Origami
- A Crisp and clean closet, yes please! Love the idea of the towel bars for my heels!
- The use of these hangers as towel bars would be more interesting if you used vintage ones with advertising printed or impressed on them and then hung them on interesting hooks – old metal schoolroom hooks, antique doorknobs, tiebacks, etc.
- Perfect for after the Slip and Slide… Make a Towel Animal. 1. Fold a Towel Swan. 2. Fold a Towel Monkey. 3. Fold a Towel Lobster. 4. Fold a Rabbit Wash Cloth. 5. Fold a Towel Elephant. If you love…
- This hand-woven and hand-dyed gray striped towel is 100% Ethiopian cotton and fair trade. Its made in Ethiopia to create sustainable employment for artisans!
- The kids will love this! Learn how to create bath towel animals!
- How to roll your towels like youre at a 5 star hotel