Photo via: hydrangeahillcottage.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Greys on greys on greys The bench can be used for putting on your socks/to stand on when hanging a picture or to reach something out of a Kitchen cabinet or it can be used as a bench seating for the side of a breakfast room table.
- I LOVE the idea of using a Shelf as a side table next to a bed! – great for small spaces! (I know of a few hotels that would really benefit from this idea!)
- Your weekend DIY project – repurpose an old wooden ladder for a funky, functional bedside table
- Why not put that seldom used plate stand to use on the marble deck of the whirlpool? (Plate stand to create extra space on a small bathroom counter.)
- Set in the River Room of the Stamford Hotel Brisbane, this wedding was filled with classic romantic features. A gold and white colour palette set the scene with gold rimmed glass charger plates, pintuck napkins, elegant glass candlesticks and soft white florals in diamond cut votives, were used to bring soft romantic style to the tables. A subtle 1920s feel was added through the custom gold foiled printed menus, place cards, table numbers and seating chart. Wedding reception ideas.
- This table is handmade with old damaged books. The table is pine on top and bottom, stained and then sealed with polyurethane. The color scheme here is neutrals, blues, reds, greens, and tans. They books used for this table are vintage books from the 1920s-1970s. The top is a circular shape with the edges covered with book spines for a great look. Since this is a handmade table, the circle is not a true 100% circle, its more of a 99% circle lol!
- Ive selected five of my favorite ideas for creating a lasting tribute at a class reunion to classmates youve loved and lost. 1. Create a Poster with the Yearbook Photos of the Departed The Memorial poster can be displayed in many ways: • On an easel atop a small table in the reception area next…
- Upholstered headboard with nailhead detailing + swing arm reading light and easily accessible light switch. Also modern night table.
- Crockpot pork chops – Ingredients: -6 boneless pork chops -1/4 cup brown sugar -1 teaspoon ground ginger -1/2 cup soy sauce -1/4 cup ketchup -2 cloves garlic, crushed (I used minced garlic) -salt and pepper, to taste (oops, I eliminated completely!) Directions: 1. Place pork chops in crockpot. 2. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over pork chops. 3. Cook on low setting for 6 hours.
- In celebration of our Show 3 exhibition which explores current themes in contemporary lighting, we hosted a small gathering entitled the Kitchen Table Talk with delicious food from Morito. Our guest speakers were Magnus Wästberg, Ilse Crawford, Jane Withers and Janet Turner who addressed an audience of architects, product and interior designers on the issues surrounding both current and future lighting practice. Themes raised include the need to appreciate …
- The recipe above can be used as the base to any overnight oatmeal flavor combination you can think of! Simply add the ingredients to a mason jar, shake, and let it sit in the fridge overnight and work its magic. In the morning, give it a stir and dig in!
- Guests will love this personalized treat! Whether you’re hosting a wedding, birthday bash or any other special occasion, individual boxes are always a hit! They can be used to greet your guests or as a partying gift. Box sizes can vary from a light snack to a full size meal. Simply tell me your desires and inspiration and we will work together to create your perfect box! I am fluent in all design software so we can work with existing images or I can create a personal label for you. Color schemes and fonts are endless possibilities! Handwritten calligraphy labels are also available. Upon arrival, the boxes will come prepared yet unassembled. Simply pop them open and fill them with your goodies! If you are interested in talking about your specific needs, please convo me with the following information: -What do you plan to use the boxes for? (size) -What color boxes are you interested in using? There are many colors and patterns we can choose from. -How many boxes do you expect to need? -What is your wedding theme/color scheme? -Do you have a specific design throughout your weddding that you would like to keep in style with? -Would you like ribbons, bows, bordered paper, feathers, tags, etc? The price per box varies depending on the color, amount ordered and overall design elements desired. Larger orders have a lower price per box. Please do not purchase a single box listing. Convo me 🙂 Thank you for your interest, I look forward to working together