Photo via: bizziebees.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Guests will love this personalized treat! Whether you’re hosting a wedding, birthday bash or any other special occasion, individual boxes are always a hit! They can be used to greet your guests or as a partying gift. Box sizes can vary from a light snack to a full size meal. Simply tell me your desires and inspiration and we will work together to create your perfect box! I am fluent in all design software so we can work with existing images or I can create a personal label for you. Color schemes and fonts are endless possibilities! Handwritten calligraphy labels are also available. Upon arrival, the boxes will come prepared yet unassembled. Simply pop them open and fill them with your goodies! If you are interested in talking about your specific needs, please convo me with the following information: -What do you plan to use the boxes for? (size) -What color boxes are you interested in using? There are many colors and patterns we can choose from. -How many boxes do you expect to need? -What is your wedding theme/color scheme? -Do you have a specific design throughout your weddding that you would like to keep in style with? -Would you like ribbons, bows, bordered paper, feathers, tags, etc? The price per box varies depending on the color, amount ordered and overall design elements desired. Larger orders have a lower price per box. Please do not purchase a single box listing. Convo me 🙂 Thank you for your interest, I look forward to working together
- Amazing novelty Cakes by the cake Shack, Lane cove, Sydney. Delicious as they are creative and fun for any celebration. @thecakeshack https://www.facebook.com/CakeShack | Order online, we deliver Click for more details: http://inthecove.com.au/2016/10/26/cake-shack-lane-cove/
- 12 At Home Leg Day Workout for Women. The following leg day workout routine is very effective and diversify that can be perform in any order. As you progre
- He has some amazing ideas for storage that would work in any small space, not jus a travel trailer – LOVE the toothpaste holder idea!
- Domestic Ingenuity | Great diy and inexpensive gift ideas for him!
- Built in bunk beds for your basement. Instead of baskets, use the space below the lower bunks for people to store their luggage.
- shuttle to the hotel? not a bad idea. Can print cards up to put in welcome baskets for destination weddings
- Welcome baskets for guest rooms could include, water bottles, fruit, chocolates, toiletries.
- 8. Use the space above a door for extra storage! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- Garment rack hanging garden – OOHHH! | 15 Indoor Garden Ideas for Wannabe Gardeners in Small Spaces
- 5. Use the back of a bathroom door to hang towels! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- 8 Small Hotel Rooms That Maximize Their Tiny Space | Building the bed right into the wall of this small hotel room creates a separate sleeping space in the room and makes the living space feel a little more roomy. The built-in bed also creates a storage solution under the bed, perfect for storing shoes, bags, and whatever else you want to have put away but easily accessible.